My self
I am mansi Bhaliya. I am study in NANKUVARBA MAHILA college of bachelor in English literature.
My Hobbies :
My hobby is horse riding. horse riding is a great outdoor hobby and activity. Its great when the weather is fine because you could hop on to a pony a horse and can take off on a trek which a long walk. I just love Horses and horse riding.
My previous moment :
When I study in college 1st semester. I met my two bestie Liza and sneha. They always help me any critical situation. With them I went in international conference. That was my precious moment of my life.
I m also very happy with you and thanks a lot.
ReplyDeleteThank u so much for caring frd in my life
ReplyDeleteWork on your spelling mistake buddies
ReplyDeleteNice and friends forever
ReplyDelete🤗🤗🤗🤗
ReplyDeleteGood👍
ReplyDeleteGood 👍🤗
ReplyDeleteGood good👍
ReplyDeleteGood work
ReplyDeleteNice hobbies
ReplyDeleteNice hibbies
ReplyDelete