MOVIE REVIEW
HUM SAATH SAATH HAIN
About movie :
Hum saath saath Hain is a 1999 Indian drama film written and directed by sooraj R. Barjatya .
This movie is a great way to get family back together.
The movie is really admirable explains the love of a family .
Directed : sooraj R. Barjatya
Music by : Raamlaxman
Writing by : Dev kohli
Release : 5 November 1999
Movie review :
The film starts six main character and all characters are the famous celebrities of Bollywood. I watched it so many time and I while watching this movie from starting to the end.
Three pretty and Gorgeous heroine part of movie.
Absolutely......very interactive family story and I love this movie very much.
The story centers on a family headed by Ramkishan. and containing his wife mamta as well as three sons , played by the leading actors. The film was shot in Mumbai film city and in the village of Rajasthan.
The movie was famous n every one like this.
HUM SAATH SAATH HAIN
About movie :
Hum saath saath Hain is a 1999 Indian drama film written and directed by sooraj R. Barjatya .
This movie is a great way to get family back together.
The movie is really admirable explains the love of a family .
Directed : sooraj R. Barjatya
Music by : Raamlaxman
Writing by : Dev kohli
Release : 5 November 1999
Movie review :
The film starts six main character and all characters are the famous celebrities of Bollywood. I watched it so many time and I while watching this movie from starting to the end.
Three pretty and Gorgeous heroine part of movie.
Absolutely......very interactive family story and I love this movie very much.
The story centers on a family headed by Ramkishan. and containing his wife mamta as well as three sons , played by the leading actors. The film was shot in Mumbai film city and in the village of Rajasthan.
The movie was famous n every one like this.

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAlso my favourite movie
ReplyDeleteMy favorite movie
ReplyDeletebest movie
ReplyDeleteBest movie
ReplyDelete'Always Together' Only name is enough, one of The Best Golden Era Of Mid 90's
ReplyDelete